The posters read:
“How can a girl rape a boy?”
- Nearly everyone I tried to tell for the first four years after it happened.
- My then-fiance in response to the panic attack I was having, caused by seeing my rapist for the first time since the incident had occurred eight years previous.
Because it is a shitty thing to forget that rape occurs, regardless of gender.
Who tells someone having a panic attack to “man up”? That’s insanely fucked up…
this is really important and i’m glad this is getting around.
I remember pointing out to someone talking to a college class of mine that men could be raped, and he told me “it doesn’t work like that.” After trying to explain a few more times that it does I gave up. No one else in the class seemed to get what I was saying either.
By definition, a woman cannot rape a man. This is because the official definition of rape is when the penis enters the vagina by force, and obviously women do not have penises. It’s actually only classed as sexual assault if a woman does it to a man but it is equally as serious as rape. Just clearing that up.
I think that the definition of rape needs to be changed, then. If the man does not want to have sex, if it is non-consensual but the woman still forces him, then that is still rape.
Rape is rape, no matter the gender of the rapist.
I think the legal definition of “rape” differs from location to location, but I think most places consider any type of forceful penetration or forcing another into sexual intercourse rape, covering male rapes. The places that don’t recognize the fact that makes can be raped…despicable.
via: quirkywriter , source: projectunbreakable
- natleestyles reblogged this from softgentlewords
- qaz369 likes this
- les-jeune-coeurs reblogged this from les-jeune-coeurs
- ferra-itt likes this
- ferra-itt reblogged this from millionmanmanor
- dean-your-gay-is-showing reblogged this from adequateantics
- gorillajesus reblogged this from adequateantics
- gorillajesus likes this
- beyourselfbecauseyouarebeautiful reblogged this from maybe-im-unknown
- maybe-im-unknown reblogged this from adequateantics
- maybe-im-unknown likes this
- ejgayala2010 likes this
- patronusaurus reblogged this from adequateantics
- stop-claiming-urls-i-want likes this
- officalsimontam reblogged this from echosiriusrumme
- ghost-of-a-unicorn reblogged this from reasonoftheday
- crazypairinggirl likes this
- thebestidiot reblogged this from finn-is-alive
- thebestidiot likes this
- hemlockian likes this
- adventurelizzah reblogged this from dogsnames
- dogsnames reblogged this from gigglesandanixi
- bebegunn likes this
- shaylalaovoxo likes this
- lyricsbygreg reblogged this from projectunbreakable
- abagofskittles reblogged this from spongyspice
- abagofskittles likes this
- finsterforst likes this
- maobun reblogged this from projectunbreakable
- sango-hentaitenshi reblogged this from sarrieberrie
- all-skin-and-boners likes this
- thomashester2 reblogged this from projectunbreakable
- carryonmywaywardtomlinson reblogged this from projectunbreakable
- grocerytruck reblogged this from johnaldweasley
- grocerytruck likes this
- martinroell reblogged this from projectunbreakable
- swankidaiquiri likes this
- alexkon13 likes this
- queerqueenmermaid reblogged this from alouettesque
- i-am-the-demon-wolfffff reblogged this from ugly773 and added:
- alouettesque reblogged this from projectunbreakable
- larajoo likes this
- thisisnotstiles reblogged this from projectunbreakable and added:
- coyrightdragon reblogged this from 33rd-of-the-month
- where-myheart-lies reblogged this from 75kgto57kgjourney
- of-the-sun reblogged this from ugly773
- ilaikbananas reblogged this from ugly773
- koolkidkom likes this
- koolkidkom reblogged this from ugly773